Who Daniel Helps
Daniel grew-up in the industry through his family's small business. Property Management is in his blood. Daniel's passion is thinking outside the box and how to take a property to the next "wow"! He strongly believes that through his work and dedication his work will impact not only the asset, but the success of each tenant's business and most important the overall experience for customers at a property.
As if he's not already amazing enough, Daniel was also the team winner our 2019 Love Your Hood Challenge! He goes above and beyond in everything he does, and the Love Your Hood Challenge was no different. He went door to door to encourage neighboring and meet his own neighbors, hosted barbecues and coffee gatherings at his home, picked up garbage in his neighborhood and shoveled for neighbors, gave back to college students in his community, provided care packages for the homeless, and selflessly delivered treats and books to his hood! How AWESOME is Daniel? We're so lucky to have him on our team and in our family. Check out these photos Daniel took while completing the challenges:
Q + A with Daniel
We sat down with Daniel to find out what makes him tick:
- What about your work excites you?
- The success of each tenant, a happy customer walking though one of my managed properties, and working with vendors to upkeep and improve one property at a time.
- How do you Love Your Hood?
- I truly enjoy supporting local businesses. What I love about my neighborhood, is the ability to walk to a coffee shop or read a book in the beautiful campus of Denver University!
- How do you keep your fire going?
- I love parks, taking public transportation, and reading a book. I try to make time for myself by doing the things that we often take for granted. If I'm not in Denver, I'm probably on a plane traveling to a random City or County where I can learn about the different cultures, music, and food.
- Where are you in your picture and why are you there?
- Denver Union Station. I love taking advantage of Denver's awesome public transportation. A perfect weekend is taking the light rail to Union Station, check e-mails, have brunch or a glass of wine, and meet people.
- If you weren't doing what you are today, what other job would you have?
- I'd be a pilot. I love traveling and I love everything about being on an airplane.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
- Ice cream. Vanilla. I know thats a "basic" flavor, but I'd have it daily, if I could.
Daniel has been involved in commercial property management for over 10 years. He grew-up in the industry through his family's small investment firm. His background includes representation of retail shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial properties. He's worked with major retailers, government tenants, restaurants, managing commercial associations, and assisted in the management of casinos in Las Vegas, were his career in commercial property management got its start.
Who Daniel Supports
Some of Daniel's favorite organizations to support. Check 'em out!