Who Kristi Helps
Through her impeccable accounting, Kristi builds relationships with her tenants in any way she can. She loves maintaining positive communication between property management and tenants.
Q + A with Kristi
We sat down with Kristi to find out what makes her tick:
- What about your work excites you?
- I love to create great relationships with tenants and clients!
- How do you Love Your Hood?
- I enjoy giving back by helping at the local city food bank for the less fortunate, doing community clean up's to keep our parks and trails clean for families, or volunteering at my daughters school.
- How do you keep your fire going?
- When I am not at a soccer field with my daughter, you can find me in the mountains hiking with my dog or traveling to a warm tropical destination.
- Where are you in your picture and why are you there?
- I'm at an open space near my hood that you can always find me walking my dog with my daughter.
- If you weren't doing what you are today, what other job would you have?
- I would be an events coordinator on cruise ship. I would love to travel and see different areas of the world and enjoy meeting new people.
- What's something on your bucket list?
Kristi, a Colorado native, was involved with her father's custom home building business. This role sparked an interest in property management. Though she began her work on the residential side of property management, she's since worked on both residential and commercial for more than 15 years.
Who Kristi Supports
Some of Kristi's favorite organizations to support. Check 'em out!