Who Paula Helps
Whether it be a purchase or a rental, Paula helps her clients find the perfect home. She loves the priceless look on their face when she knows she's done a good job.
Q + A with Paula
We sat down with Paula to find out what makes her tick:
- What about your work excites you?
- Helping families find the perfect home in the perfect place!
- How do you Love Your Hood?
- My friends and I prepare meals and care packages for the less fortunate, especially around the holidays. Even though I am new to Denver, I plan to continue doing this!
- How do you keep your fire going?
- I like to read about and listen to motivational speakers. I like to see how other people have positive influences in their lives and how they stay positive.
- Where are you in your picture and why are you there?
- I am by Denver University; it is beautiful and green and reminds me of when I was in college. I love to see everyone walking in the morning with their backpacks
- If you weren't doing what you are today, what other job would you have?
- A lawyer.
- What “lesson from mom” do you still live by today?
- Always pay your debts.
Paula was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada (yes, you read that correctly!). Over the years, she's experienced the amazing change and growth of Las Vegas. Having not lived anywhere else, she's excited to enter a new season of life in Denver!
Paula had the honor of graduating from the University of Las Vegas with a bachelor's in psychology and a minor in Spanish. She had dreams to attend law school, but entered the mortgage loan business after graduation and was surprised to find herself liking it. After establishing relationships with different loan officers, she determined it would be advantageous to obtain her real estate license, and in 2003, she did so. Despite the ups and downs in the real estate industry since then, Paula has found her passion for this business and loves what she does! In 2010, she broadened her scope of work and entered into property management. She has since managed over 200 properties, which has been a phenomenal learning experience for her. Paula’s efforts did not go unnoticed and she was nominated as the Vice Chair of the Property Management Committee for the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors in 2013.
Today, Paula continues to focus on taking her work to the next level by combining both of her passions in real estate and property management. Her niche is helping clients purchase investment properties and taking the worry off their plates by offering exceptional property management services after the sale.
Who Paula Supports
Some of Paula's favorite organizations to support. Check 'em out!